Almost. We’ve designed the rack to be adjustable at both ends, so it should be able to fit onto most adult bikes. The image below shows you how the bike rack will attach:
The only exceptions are:
1. That your bike seat stem needs to be between 25mm and 30mm diameter, and that at least 2 inches of bike seat stem needs to be available for the attachment of the bike rack. Note: Most seat posts are 1 inch (25.4mm) in diameter, but occasionally we see some that are unusually wide. If you are unsure whether your seat post fits, please ask your bike shop for the dimensions, and feel free to drop us a line and ask.
2. The smallest diameter wheel allowable is 26” (the smallest adult wheel diameter)
3. The bike rack will need a minimum clearance distance of 40 cm from the centre of the rear wheel hub. Still unsure? Please email us with a phot of your bike (similar to the one above) and we’ll help you out?
4. Most e-bikes whose battery is not housed in a rear wheel rack, and whose bike seat stem and rear wheel hub attachment are within the above dimensions, will accept the kkdu plum bike rack. If your e-bike has a rear battery rack, attachment to the kkdu plum is not currently in development.
5. Your bike must have an attachment point for a bike rack on the rear wheel hub. If not, our bike rack won’t be able to fit.